Albert Einstein is believed to have said those quotes:
1) " Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
2) " The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.
3) " Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
4) " Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
5) " Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
6) " Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Those, who read my previous journal entries, may remember me focusing attention at certain foolish people, who think making fun out of human tragedies deserves common approval. Especially since those foolish people come from a nation, which has long tradition of behaving in a way sane people would consider as inappropriate. One would say those people are living in their own world, torn apart from the world we are living in, here are some proofs:
- I cannot understand, how can someone be proud of living in one big landfill full of toxic waste and other bio-hazard ( Russian communists and neo-Nazis are proud of themselves living in such landfill ) ;
- same with living in a police state, where leading business is invigilated like in the Third Reich;
- this Russian citizen is doing his best to continue developing his homeland and its society into citizen society of democracy state of law, just like in more civilized world ( Europe and America ), and average Russian people hate him for aiding them, just like Mikhail Gorbachev, Boris Yeltsin and Andrei Sakharov
- of course the same average Russians claim their lack of gratitude for good deeds is not hypocrisy, despite it is model hypocrisy
- victim of Putin's policy towards artists, commonly supported by average Russians;
- On March 31(?), 2010, Lyudmila was assaulted on live television in the Park Kultury metro station by a man as she was paying respect to the victims of the 2010 Moscow Metro Bombings. At the Lake Seliger youth camp,the Nashi youth movement branded her "a Nazi" and one of Russia's worst enemies.
- another example of lack of gratitude for Human Rights Watch from average Russians;
- the way Putin and his henchmen oppress innocent people, who believe in political pluralism;
- result of Russian imperialist policy of not allowing certain nations having own independent countries;
- proof that Russian imperialism is still keeping strong;
- idols of Russian neo-Nazis;
. & en.wikipedia.org/wiki/29th_Waf…
- units led by the monsters from point 9)
After careful examination of the articles I have posted above, compared with behaviour performed by certain dA users from Russia ( who sadly seem being majority of on-line Russian society ) , we could ask:
Why are they proud of their obviously wrong conduct and bad traditions ? This smells with hypocrisy.
In Poland, we have an idiom "to do something in Russian way", which means "to do something wrong/ in wrong way/ not as it should be done/without proper care and diligence", developed during the Partitions of Poland ( 1795-1918). I am aware this idiom may sound racist, because it has become worldwide standard to consider people from smaller countries like my homeland as racists, while people from large backward countries, who openly insult and harass their citizens, neighbour countries and rivals are not considered as racists, despite their actions are obvious racism and political correctness performed by international movement of anti-intellectual hypocrites will never allow calling things their true names.
Thus laughing from Russian deeds of wrong will and its advocates should not be considered as "racist" , but rather as an act of mercy towards others - when the perpetrators of those wrong deeds notice the rest of the world is considering them as idiots worth laughter, they should wake up from their dreams, organize themselves and develop their own citizenship society. Russians do know, how to use their brains effectively, just they are too lazy to act without adjacent stimulation.
To sum up, I am politely asking everyone, who is going to challenge me under my journal entry: Since you claim being backwards nihilist and doing things wrong should be preserved, while self-development, education and morality is racist and deserves eradication, why did you go to school in your childhood ?
If just because of compulsory duty cast by the country you live in, this means YOU ARE THE RACIST HERE
, since you approve degradation of people from certain nations.